See: How To Leave A Comment On This Blog
Too many people play the blame game these days. It seems almost no one takes responsibility for their actions. What a sad world we live in. (See Is Society Raising A Bunch Of Pansies?)
- She made a choice.
- She looks no better than those horrific terrorists.
- How can anyone claim this is humor?
- How can anyone decide to do this, knowing the target has a young, innocent child?
- How can anyone decide to do this knowing the nation's children are watching?
- You don't dress up like a vagina and dress your innocent child like one.
- You don't strip naked and scream.
- You don't hold up the bloody head of what resembles our President.
- You don't hold signs saying "not my President."
|Anyone who chooses to live in this country, yet whines that the President isn't their President, is a hypocrite. If you live in the United States, he's your President. You sound like a spoiled, delusional kindergarten child.|
- Gays can still marry.
- Abortion is still legal.
- No one is taking away insurance for those with pre-existing conditions.
- No women have lost any rights.
If you ask me, Kathy Griffin "apologized" not because of what she did, but because of the negative reaction and to attempt to save her career.
She then went on to BLAME President Trump. Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's playing that game I HATE with a passion, the Blame Game. The only person she has to blame is Kathy Griffin
Of course President Trump is going to Tweet. Why wouldn't he. He can say what he wants in his own words without the media twisting it, lying about it, leaving out pertinent words, cutting the video clip, etc. For the record, Trump never made fun of the disabled.
Trump also flew a small child on his private jet, a small Jewish child and he kept it quiet then and when he was running for President. Everyone seems to check Snopes.com, so here it is.
No one is perfect. The man had what he thought was a PRIVATE conversation with Billy Bush LONG before he chose to run for President. He was also single at the time. Look at how many Presidents had affairs. I wonder what they have said when they thought their conversations were private?
I'm not saying it's moral. I'm not saying I agree. I am saying, we can't expect ONE man to be perfect when NO MAN before him was and no man after him will be.
Sure what they said was crude. But then again, I've heard worse from women at bridal showers. I've seen worse from women, both public figures and regular people.
Here's some words to live by:
- For every choice you make you will either reap the benefits or pay the consequences.
- If you don't do it, you won't have to say you are sorry.
- Don't make excuses, play dumb or lie - you aren't fooling anyone, including yourself.
- Don't apologize due to pressure. Only apologize if you truly mean it.(See You Should Have Demanded... Part One)
- Never follow the crowd, Think for yourself.
- Learn to say no, no matter WHO is asking, demanding or pressuring.
- Never care what anyone else thinks.
- Don't be a sore loser. Not everything will go your way or be how you think it should.
- Sometimes life isn't fair. Deal with it. (See Dealing With The Issues Associated With Hashimoto's Disease)
I am a firm believer in Freedom of Speech. However, we must have respect. The man is our President. Bashing him is disrespectful, childish and you just sound foolish.
I also believe in Freedom of the Press. I don't believe in the press lying, twisting, or telling half a story. I don't believe in the press harassing people like they do to celebrities. (See No 911 Existed Yet For Kitty - How The Media Twists, Lies, Exaggerates)
Society needs to get its priorities straight. We need to get back to basics. Start over. (See Congratulations! You Just Gave Birth To....)
We need good, old-fashioned values, morals and respect. Children need to respect elders, respect authority and fear consequences of their actions.
A good majority of today's parents play the game - the blame game. It's always everyone else, not their precious angel!
See Why I Love MyFitnessPal And The Most Fun Way To Burn Calories!