Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

The Nephrologist, Gym, Nutritionist,Horse Show And Pool PT1

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

See: How To Leave A Comment On This Blog

CLICK FOR PART 2


I saw the Nephrologist again last week.  My kidneys are better than last time.  They are nowhere near 100%, but they are getting better.  (See Why Was I Gaining Weight? Why Couldn't I Lose Weight? Part Two)

I also lost 7 pounds since my last visit!  Whooo hoooo!


I started going to the gym with hubby. It's like physical therapy.  I do what I can these days.  It's by far not like years gone by. 

At home I do my old Jazzercise warm-up routine, well, part of it!  I can no longer do the floor routine. The warm-up consists of some simple movements, not dancing. (See Why I Love MyFitnessPal And The Most Fun Way To Burn Calories!)


I danced from when I was about 3 years old until I was about 19 years old. After I had my son at age 24, I started doing Jazzercise.  I continued with that up until I went back to work full-time when my daughter was about three years old.  


I'v belonged to women-only gyms in the past.  I used to be able to bring the kids to both Jazzercise and the various women only gyms as they had babysitting on the premises!  

This is my first unisex gym.  It's very different.  But... I go with hubby.  We do what we can.  Our doctors say any exercise is better than no exercise.  It's a way to spend time together while doing something productive.


I've always done something.  I would walk the dog(s) daily,  Go to the gym.  And yet... I couldn't lose weight!   (See Why Was I Gaining Weight? Why Couldn't I Lose Weight? Part Two)


Now... with proper medication, it's finally working!  (See Dealing With The Issues Associated With Hashimoto's Disease)


My nutritionist has one helluva challenge on her hands trying to help me!  How do you set a meal plan for someone who can't eat anything?  Or who can only eat very limited things?  (See Why Am I Not Posting Recipes? Because IT Has Started Again!)

CLICK VIDEO

I'm still on my nutrition.  I can eat organic chicken, organic, gluten free brown rice pasta, organic tomato sauce, organic red potatoes and sweet potatoes, organic string beans and some organic cheeses.  That's it at this point. (See IT Struck Again Last Night - What Is IT????)

I'm still awaiting the results of my first biopsy.  (See Today Is The Day and... YAY, I Can Go! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!)  I still have two more biopsies coming up in July. 

For now, things are difficult. Stay tuned.  


GOING ON VACATION THIS SUMMER? (See Summer Vacation - HOW TO DO Disney With Allergies/Gluten Free!)

See: How To Leave A Comment On This Blog

See Why I Love MyFitnessPal And The Most Fun Way To Burn Calories!



Injuries are a leading cause of disability for people of all ages – and they are the leading cause of death for Americans ages 1 to 44. The good news is everyone can get involved to help prevent injuries. Find Services near you.
This June, we encourage you to learn more about important safety issues like prescription painkiller abuse, transportation safety, and slips, trips, and falls.
  • Prescription painkiller abuse: Prescription painkiller overdoses are a growing problem in the United States, especially among women. About 18 women die every day from a prescription painkiller overdose – more than 4 times as many as back in 1999.
  • Transportation safety: Doing other activities while driving – like texting or eating – distracts you and increases your chance of crashing. Almost 1 in 5 crashes (17%) that injured someone involved distracted driving.
  • Slips, trips, and falls: One in 4 older adults falls each year. Many falls lead to broken bones and other health problems.
You can make a difference. Find out ways to help reduce the risk of these safety issues.
JUNE IS NATIONAL SAFETY MONTH - SEE HOW YOU AND OTHERS CAN BE SAFE

Please subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel - link below.  Share with family and friends and on Social Media!  Feel free to leave an on-topic comment, make a suggestion, share an idea or ask on-topic questions (all comments require approval)

Other Posts You May Be Interested In Below:  SEE SIDE BAR FOR MANY MORE POSTS








Visit My YouTube channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment