See: How To Leave A Comment On This Blog
BLOGGERS - JOIN MY NEW FACEBOOK GROUP - Click here.
See, you can have fun. Even if it's not Disney, you can have some fun. (See Finally!)
It can get frustrating, but you learn to deal. (See Someone Asked Me Today How I Deal With...)
Remember, you are what you eat! (See The Old Saying Holds True)
Gluten seems to be EVERYWHERE. (See Where Gluten Hides)
|Disney - 2011. My daughter's high school graduation trip with her then boyfriend, her brother and her cousin!|
Her cousin (on the left) was a cancer patient at the time of travel.
- I contacted Disney to let them know my nephew (I refer to him as my nephew; he was also my Godson) was a cancer patient.
- They assured me if there was any medical issue it would be handled immediately and professionally.
- They indicated he was a cancer patient and on medication.
- They allowed him on rides ahead of the line (his group could go too) so as not to make him wait on long lines, in the sun sometimes. I don't know if they still do that or not. I was given conflicting information on that.
- He was on a special diet at the time.
Allergy Free Mouse
Alexis's Gluten Free Adventures
To follow my ongoing saga, please follow my blog and visit this post.
See Why I Love MyFitnessPal And The Most Fun Way To Burn Calories!