Search This Blog

Friday, June 2, 2017

Today Is The Day and... YAY, I Can Go! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

See: How To Leave A Comment On This Blog

I often feel like a fish out of water.  Today I feel like a hopeful, happy fish!
Today is the day I get the first biopsy.  It's of the salivary gland. (See Oops, I Did It Again....) and (Oops, I Did It Again.... PART 2)

Mt. Sinai in New York City
Thankfully, it all worked out.  While I wouldn't have minded going into New York City, I'm glad I can have it done only 15 minutes away instead.


This biopsy is not to check for cancer.  The doctor is checking for what she THINKS I may have, what IT could be.


Next is a biopsy during my Endoscopy and Colonoscopy for the same reason.  To try to figure out what IT is and why it's causing havoc. (See IT Struck Again Last Night - What Is IT????)


The good news is, yay, I can go!  (See What About Restaurants, Parties, Invites And Public Places?)

I was invited to my friend's twins' blessing.  (See Good News! AND THEN... THIS HAPPENED!!!!)  She decided to change the day of the party to this Saturday rather than Sunday. The party is outdoors and it's supposed to rain yet again Sunday.


We spoke the day she changed the date and she told me her family decided to cater everything, no cooking fried chicken in her house!  Whoooo hoooo!  I can attend!


We've had a lot of rain on Long Island lately.  It's why hubby and I still haven't celebrated our anniversary,  (See I Can't Believe It's Been Six Years!!!!!) and (Does Weather Affect You?)


It's supposed to finally clear up next week.  We want to take a ride out East on the Northshore, wine country.  We don't want anything where we are confined to a time range.  I don't want to spend money on something and then maybe have to leave. (See 12 Facts About Long Island, New York)


If the doctor figures out what IT is and can also help my allergies and asthma, maybe my dream can come true. (See A Delightful, Adventurous, Luxurious 10 Year Anniversary)  Of course there's still the Hashimoto's, lymphedema and other issues, but hey, I can go rest anytime I may need to.

Stay tuned...

See: How To Leave A Comment On This Blog

See Why I Love MyFitnessPal And The Most Fun Way To Burn Calories!


Injuries are a leading cause of disability for people of all ages – and they are the leading cause of death for Americans ages 1 to 44. The good news is everyone can get involved to help prevent injuries. Find Services near you.
This June, we encourage you to learn more about important safety issues like prescription painkiller abuse, transportation safety, and slips, trips, and falls.
  • Prescription painkiller abuse: Prescription painkiller overdoses are a growing problem in the United States, especially among women. About 18 women die every day from a prescription painkiller overdose – more than 4 times as many as back in 1999.
  • Transportation safety: Doing other activities while driving – like texting or eating – distracts you and increases your chance of crashing. Almost 1 in 5 crashes (17%) that injured someone involved distracted driving.
  • Slips, trips, and falls: One in 4 older adults falls each year. Many falls lead to broken bones and other health problems.
You can make a difference. Find out ways to help reduce the risk of these safety issues.
JUNE IS NATIONAL SAFETY MONTH - SEE HOW YOU AND OTHERS CAN BE SAFE

Please subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel - link below.  Share with family and friends and on Social Media!  Feel free to leave an on-topic comment, make a suggestion, share an idea or ask on-topic questions (all comments require approval)

Other Posts You May Be Interested In Below:  SEE SIDE BAR FOR MANY MORE POSTS








Visit My YouTube channel:

2 comments:

  1. All the best with your health outcomes. It sounds like you keep up to date on information and don't just rely on doctors. Keep strong and happy anniversary.
    Kathleen
    Blogger's Pit Stop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's not easy, but life never is. Things could be worse. Gotta stay positive! :)

      Delete