Search This Blog

Friday, June 9, 2017

Summer Vacation - HOW TO DO Disney With Allergies/Gluten Free!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

See: How To Leave A Comment On This Blog

BLOGGERS - JOIN MY NEW FACEBOOK GROUP - Click here.


See, you can have fun.  Even if it's not Disney, you can have some fun.  (See Finally!)

It can get frustrating, but you learn to deal.  (See Someone Asked Me Today How I Deal With...)


Remember, you are what you eat!  (See The Old Saying Holds True)

Gluten seems to be EVERYWHERE. (See Where Gluten Hides)

CLICK VIDEO

Disney - 2011.  My daughter's high school graduation trip with her then boyfriend, her brother and her cousin!
Her cousin (on the left) was a cancer patient at the time of travel. 
You can have fun, even with allergies/sensitivities, illness.  I must say, Disney is EXTREMELY caring and accommodating.
  • I contacted Disney to let them know my nephew (I refer to him as my nephew; he was also my Godson) was a cancer patient.
  • They assured me if there was any medical issue it would be handled immediately and professionally.
  • They indicated he was a cancer patient and on medication. 
  • They allowed him on rides ahead of the line (his group could go too) so as not to make him wait on long lines, in the sun sometimes.  I don't know if they still do that or not.  I was given conflicting information on that. 
  • He was on a special diet at the time.
There was no place I felt more safe sending him.  Disney was just AWESOME!  They went to Disney in Florida!  (See Time Travel - Is It Possible?)


The below links (used with permission) have great tips on how to do Disney with allergies and/or gluten free!  I hope this is helpful.

Allergy Free Mouse

Alexis's Gluten Free Adventures

To follow my ongoing saga, please follow my blog and visit this post.

See: How To Leave A Comment On This Blog

See Why I Love MyFitnessPal And The Most Fun Way To Burn Calories!



Injuries are a leading cause of disability for people of all ages – and they are the leading cause of death for Americans ages 1 to 44. The good news is everyone can get involved to help prevent injuries. Find Services near you.
This June, we encourage you to learn more about important safety issues like prescription painkiller abuse, transportation safety, and slips, trips, and falls.
  • Prescription painkiller abuse: Prescription painkiller overdoses are a growing problem in the United States, especially among women. About 18 women die every day from a prescription painkiller overdose – more than 4 times as many as back in 1999.
  • Transportation safety: Doing other activities while driving – like texting or eating – distracts you and increases your chance of crashing. Almost 1 in 5 crashes (17%) that injured someone involved distracted driving.
  • Slips, trips, and falls: One in 4 older adults falls each year. Many falls lead to broken bones and other health problems.
You can make a difference. Find out ways to help reduce the risk of these safety issues.
JUNE IS NATIONAL SAFETY MONTH - SEE HOW YOU AND OTHERS CAN BE SAFE

Please subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel - link below.  Share with family and friends and on Social Media!  Feel free to leave an on-topic comment, make a suggestion, share an idea or ask on-topic questions (all comments require approval)

Other Posts You May Be Interested In Below:  SEE SIDE BAR FOR MANY MORE POSTS



6 comments:

  1. This is great! A celiac myself!
    Xx
    Kali
    www.lovelaughexplore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought it would be helpful to a lot of people. I know Disney is a common destination over the summer.

      Delete
  2. That's awesome on Disney's part, not everyone does that. I am glad that your nephew had great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. He sure deserved it. Disney made it possible.

      Delete
  3. As a Disney lover, I am not surprised that they accomodate so well. Thanks for all the tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I thought those were awesome sites myself. I had to share (with permission). Disney is always top notch. I enjoyed staying at several of their resorts and taking one of their cruises.

      Delete