Search This Blog

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Finally!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

See: How To Leave A Comment On This Blog


Finally!  We were able to celebrate our 6th anniversary! (See I Can't Believe It's Been Six Years!!!!!)

CLICK VIDEO

Between our doctors appointments, Dad's van in the shop and the bad weather here on Long Island, it was the first chance we got!  (See Does Weather Affect You?)


We headed out East to Physical Therapy for hubby.  It's a new therapy his doctor ordered.  Aqua therapy.  I asked about it for myself, but they said it would not be beneficial to my Lymphedema! Booooooo!  I tried.

)

After his aqua therapy, we continued out East. (See 12 Facts About Long Island, New York)  We just happened to come across a little place called Senor Taco!  Hubby had said, let's look for Mexican for lunch, and we got lucky!


Now for the difficult part.  Could I go in and LIVE? (See What About Restaurants, Parties, Invites And Public Places?)  Luckily, the kitchen was in the back, doors were open back there (I saw that when we arrived because we had to park in the back).  We sat in the furthest corner away from the kitchen!

My food that I brought with me.  
Of course, I couldn't eat anything in the restaurant.  I had my own food with me, as usual.
Hubby said his food was absolutely delicious!  
There was no way hubby could eat all he was served.  He took some home and had it for dinner!


The restaurant was small but roomy.  The service was great.  It reminded me of an authentic restaurant in Mexico, my favorite vacation destination!  (See How Would You Escape Reality If Money and Time Were No Object?)

Beautiful State Park on Long Island.
After the restaurant, we attempted to go to a local State Park.  When we arrived, they wanted to charge us to enter.  We knew we couldn't stay long, maybe an hour at most.  It didn't make sense to pay a fee for such a short time.

We decided to head home.  We were already out a few hours.  Staying out long periods of time is very difficult for both of us!

A picture taken of the beautiful farms along our route out East on Long Island. 
We enjoyed the time we spent together! I look forward to many more anniversaries!

CLICK VIDEO

I hope my dream for our 10th Anniversary can somehow come true.  (See A Delightful, Adventurous, Luxurious 10 Year Anniversary)


You can have fun, sometimes you can even travel, even with medical issues.  (See Summer Vacation - HOW TO DO Disney With Allergies/Gluten Free!)

See: How To Leave A Comment On This Blog

See Why I Love MyFitnessPal And The Most Fun Way To Burn Calories!



Injuries are a leading cause of disability for people of all ages – and they are the leading cause of death for Americans ages 1 to 44. The good news is everyone can get involved to help prevent injuries. Find Services near you.
This June, we encourage you to learn more about important safety issues like prescription painkiller abuse, transportation safety, and slips, trips, and falls.
  • Prescription painkiller abuse: Prescription painkiller overdoses are a growing problem in the United States, especially among women. About 18 women die every day from a prescription painkiller overdose – more than 4 times as many as back in 1999.
  • Transportation safety: Doing other activities while driving – like texting or eating – distracts you and increases your chance of crashing. Almost 1 in 5 crashes (17%) that injured someone involved distracted driving.
  • Slips, trips, and falls: One in 4 older adults falls each year. Many falls lead to broken bones and other health problems.
You can make a difference. Find out ways to help reduce the risk of these safety issues.
JUNE IS NATIONAL SAFETY MONTH - SEE HOW YOU AND OTHERS CAN BE SAFE

Please subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel - link below.  Share with family and friends and on Social Media!  Feel free to leave an on-topic comment, make a suggestion, share an idea or ask on-topic questions (all comments require approval)


5 Signs You Need To Go To The ER For An Allergic Reaction


What Is A Compounding Pharmacy And Do You Need One?


The Snowstorm That Wasn't - The Allergy Attack That Was


The Family I Haven't Met Yet





Wanted - Short, Dark-haired, chunky woman... You Won't Believe Witness Descriptions!


Valentine's Day With Allergies???????


Where Do I Shop For Organic, Gluten Free, And More...


Snowstorm Anxiety When You Have Allergies, Asthma, Hashimotos, Cellulitis Issues


What About Restaurants, Parties, Invites And Public Places?



Back To Basics - Organic Baby Food? The Holistic Approach


Organic, Gluten Free Crockpot Lasagna in about Three Hours



No comments:

Post a Comment