Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Family And Friends Gathering - Part 3 of Series

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

See: How To Leave A Comment On This Blog

BLOGGERS - JOIN MY NEW FACEBOOK GROUP - Click here.

Part 1 of Series But It's JUST... 
Part 2 of Series Mom's Delicious Stuffed Cabbage And Stuffed Peppers
Part 3 of Series Family And Friends Gathering
Part 4 of Series The Craziness of June 24th



My parents' house is always fun, filled with family, friends and good food!  June 24th was no exception.

The good part was that my attack ended for the most part after about 3 hours.  (See Part 1 of Series) I was able to have some fun, talk with people and enjoy myself.

Now, for the food.  (See Family, Friends, Food And Fun!)





You will NEVER go hungry at this house.  In fact, twice the amount of people we are expecting can show up and they could all eat and we would STILL have leftovers.  Which is how we like it!

My mom made a lot of dishes but guests also brought amazing dishes as well.  Everything was absolutely delicious I was told.


It's hard to watch everyone eat all that food and not be able to touch a thing.  (See How I Dealt With The Easter Holiday)  I miss my mom's salad so much.  I miss all her cooking, but I really miss her salad.  

However, I enjoy in other ways.  While food is a part of the get together, it's not the main event.  We do a lot of talking, laughing, swimming, games, etc.  

CLICK VIDEO

I looked at the pros, not the cons.  I wasn't in a hospital, I didn't ruin the gathering, I didn't upset everyone.  I was able to enjoy myself even though I went inside much earlier than people left.  I missed all the excitement too!  (See Pros And Cons)

The next day was our niece's high school graduation party (on my husband's side).  I chose not to go.  For the same reasons I didn't go to my cousin's granddaughter's communion party in Queens (an hour away).


The party was about 40 minutes away.  I wasn't sure what was being cooked in the house and if I could be there.  I didn't want to wind up in a hospital 40 minutes away from my home, ruin the party, upset myself and everyone else.  So my husband went with his cousin's family and I stayed behind.

Part 4 coming soon. Check back soon for the craziness of June 24th!

Part 1 of Series But It's JUST... 
Part 2 of Series Mom's Delicious Stuffed Cabbage And Stuffed Peppers
Part 3 of Series Family And Friends Gathering
Part 4 of Series The Craziness of June 24th

JUNE IS NATIONAL SAFETY MONTH - SEE HOW YOU AND OTHERS CAN BE SAFE

Please subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel - link below.  Share with family and friends and on Social Media!  Feel free to leave an on-topic comment, make a suggestion, share an idea or ask on-topic questions (all comments require approval)

No comments:

Post a Comment