Search This Blog

Thursday, June 1, 2017

A Delightful, Adventurous, Luxurious 10 Year Anniversary

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
See: How To Leave A Comment On This Blog

We just celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary!  (See I Can't Believe It's Been Six Years!!!!!)  We didn't take a long honeymoon and we didn't go far (see why in the post above, click link).

Allure of the Seas - Royal Caribbean ship my daughter, niece, their boyfriends and friends were on last week.
So.... I'm hoping for a delightful, adventurous, luxurious 10 year anniversary trip!  What would I like to do?  I'd like to take a Royal Caribbean cruise with my children and their significant others (possible spouse(s) by then) and any grandchildren that may arrive within the next 4 years (hoping, hoping!!!!)

I've informed them I would love to take a family cruise. They all agreed. My dream is to renew our vows either on the ship or at one of the beautiful destinations!

Hubby and I may not be able to zip line, but we can sit and enjoy a short show. Picture taken on my daughter's cruise.
Now... my adventure ideas and the reality of what hubby and I can do are two different things, however, I can have my own "adventure" and watch the others enjoy the adventure we can't partake in. (See Oops, I Did It Again....)


Of course, I'm not even sure I can take a cruise!  If the doctors don't figure out what IT is and how to either fix it or improve it, I won't be able to go anywhere.  (See Why Am I Not Posting Recipes? Because IT Has Started Again! and IT Struck Again Last Night - What Is IT????)

CLICK VIDEO

I've been on about 8 cruises. I've even been on Royal Caribbean before, but it was many years ago, back in the '80s, before the new ships of today!

I used to travel a lot back in the day.  I miss it very much.  (See 15 Things I Loved About Being Young, Single And Healthy)


Neither hubby nor I can do a lot of walking, however, we can book a handicapped room and we can rent scooters specifically for the ship.  (See 10 Signs It's Not A "Real" Disability!!!!! TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR HEALTH!)


I had to use a scooter part of the time I was at Disney about 10 years ago.  My leg didn't hold out. Back then, I was able to walk in the parks for two days, by the third day, either I used a scooter or stayed behind at the resort. (See Wanted - Short, Dark-haired, chunky woman... You Won't Believe Witness Descriptions!)

picture taken on my daughter's cruise
My dream is to be somewhere  warm, sunny and near water for our 10 year anniversary.  Let's see if there's any way possible to make it happen.  (See Does Weather Affect You?)

picture taken on my daughter's cruise
I long for a delightful time filled with adventure, luxury and fun with family, the people I love most in the world! (See Family, Friends, Food And Fun!)

CLICK VIDEO

Sometimes, it's good to dream and escape reality.  (See How Would You Escape Reality If Money and Time Were No Object?)  Can this dream come to fruition?  Only time will tell...

See: How To Leave A Comment On This Blog

See Why I Love MyFitnessPal And The Most Fun Way To Burn Calories!


Injuries are a leading cause of disability for people of all ages – and they are the leading cause of death for Americans ages 1 to 44. The good news is everyone can get involved to help prevent injuries. Find Services near you.
This June, we encourage you to learn more about important safety issues like prescription painkiller abuse, transportation safety, and slips, trips, and falls.
  • Prescription painkiller abuse: Prescription painkiller overdoses are a growing problem in the United States, especially among women. About 18 women die every day from a prescription painkiller overdose – more than 4 times as many as back in 1999.
  • Transportation safety: Doing other activities while driving – like texting or eating – distracts you and increases your chance of crashing. Almost 1 in 5 crashes (17%) that injured someone involved distracted driving.
  • Slips, trips, and falls: One in 4 older adults falls each year. Many falls lead to broken bones and other health problems.
You can make a difference. Find out ways to help reduce the risk of these safety issues.
JUNE IS NATIONAL SAFETY MONTH - SEE HOW YOU AND OTHERS CAN BE SAFE

Please subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel - link below.  Share with family and friends and on Social Media!  Feel free to leave an on-topic comment, make a suggestion, share an idea or ask on-topic questions (all comments require approval)


5 Signs You Need To Go To The ER For An Allergic Reaction


What Is A Compounding Pharmacy And Do You Need One?


The Snowstorm That Wasn't - The Allergy Attack That Was


The Family I Haven't Met Yet





Wanted - Short, Dark-haired, chunky woman... You Won't Believe Witness Descriptions!


Valentine's Day With Allergies???????


Where Do I Shop For Organic, Gluten Free, And More...


Snowstorm Anxiety When You Have Allergies, Asthma, Hashimotos, Cellulitis Issues


What About Restaurants, Parties, Invites And Public Places?



Back To Basics - Organic Baby Food? The Holistic Approach


Organic, Gluten Free Crockpot Lasagna in about Three Hours






2 comments:

  1. I've been on several Royal Caribbean cruises. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my daughter, son and niece have all been on several Royal Caribbean cruises and they loved them all! I was on one, but it was back in the early 1980's, before the ships of today.

      Delete