Search This Blog

Friday, May 19, 2017

Oops, I Did It Again.... PART 2


FOR PART 1

It was gorgeous out yesterday.  I was already in a great mood (See Does Weather Affect You?) Then, the ENT called.  He said he spoke with the Allergist/Immunologist. What he said made me even HAPPIER!

He told me I won't have to go to Mt. Sinai or Long Island Jewish.  They found a doctor closer to home who can do the specific biopsy test the Allergist/Immunologist wants and it's at an academic facility.


He is sending over a prescription (not a referral, a prescription) to the doctor who will perform the test. My insurance plan doesn't require referrals.

He said he already spoke to the doctor.  I am awaiting my appointment now with a doctor who is in the Interventional Department of a nearby hospital.


I wouldn't have minded going to Mt. Sinai as my family used them previously and they were excellent.  I am happy I can get it done closer to home though.

The saga continues.  Stay tuned...




See: How To Leave A Comment On This Blog


Please subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel - link below.  Share with family and friends and on Social Media!  Feel free to leave an on-topic comment, make a suggestion, share an idea or ask on-topic questions (all comments require approval)

Other Posts You May Be Interested In Below:  SEE SIDE BAR FOR MANY MORE POSTS








Visit My YouTube channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment