Search This Blog

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Awesome Anticipation Of A Delightful Night


I'm finally feeling better.  It's AWESOME to anticipate a delightful night out to celebrate a special birthday for a close family member!  I was so upset that I might have to miss it (See 12 Facts About Long Island, New York for my most recent ER visit and diagnosis and fun facts about Long Island).



Yesterday, Spring was in the air.  The sun was shining and it was fairly warm.  I was finally feeling human again.  

I attended the appointment with my counselor who helps with all this horrific anxiety I feel due to these crazy medical issues (See What About Restaurants, Parties, Invites And Public Places?). We went over this terrible anxiety and I told her my plan for the party. 
  • The venue was asked if I could bring my own food and told why?   They generally don't allow it they said, however, what they don't know won't hurt them.  I will be discreet.  
  • The venue is putting all the food in a different room from the actual party.  That setup affords I will never have to be around steaming buffet foods. 
  • The DJ was asked not to use any fog or spray or chemicals. 

My sister just texted me.  She will do my hair late tonight, after closing and the salon has been aired out. 


The venue is close to home and close to the hospitals.  Let's hope I can attend and stay and that nothing goes wrong.  No ambulances wanted!

We have taken all the precaution we could think of.  Now, we keep our fingers crossed. 

Tomorrow I see yet another NEW doctor!  I currently have FIFTY-TWO doctors in my phone.  Not one of them has helped me fully!  (See 5 Signs You Need To Go To The ER For An Allergic Reaction)

  • I missed a baby shower recently on my mom's side because of my medical issues.
  • I missed being with the family to see the new baby (they were cooking food I couldn't be around - gluten in the air for hours, and it was taking place in a private home, indoors in the area they cooked in).
video
CLICK ON VIDEO - it will play!
  • I missed being at my mom's birthday dinner last month because they were cooking right in front of everyone at a hibachi restaurant.
  • I missed going for a pedicure with all the girls the other night as they were getting ready for the party!  I can't be around all those chemicals.
  • I missed many other special occasions and parties throughout the years.

I just received an invitation from a childhood friend to a blessing for her babies.  I don't know if I can attend or not.  I still need to call her and ask a million questions, then, maybe, just maybe, I can go. 

Nothing I do is done normally.  It's always a production. 


Right now... I'm going to try to stay positive, upbeat and happy about this upcoming party.  I will look at the pros, (see Pros And Consnot the cons for this one party!  

Stay tuned....

Articles on the horrific insurance mess coming soon!




Please subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel - link below.  Share with family and friends and on Social Media!  Feel free to leave an on-topic comment, make a suggestion, share an idea or ask on-topic questions (all comments require approval)

5 Signs You Need To Go To The ER For An Allergic Reaction


What Is A Compounding Pharmacy And Do You Need One?


The Snowstorm That Wasn't - The Allergy Attack That Was


The Family I Haven't Met Yet





Wanted - Short, Dark-haired, chunky woman... You Won't Believe Witness Descriptions!


Gluten Fee Vegetable Crockpot Lasagna - All Organic


Valentine's Day With Allergies???????


Where Do I Shop For Organic, Gluten Free, And More...


Snowstorm Anxiety When You Have Allergies, Asthma, Hashimotos, Cellulitis Issues


What About Restaurants, Parties, Invites And Public Places?




Back To Basics - Organic Baby Food? The Holistic Approach


Organic, Gluten Free Crockpot Lasagna in about Three Hours




No comments:

Post a Comment