- The venue was asked if I could bring my own food and told why? They generally don't allow it they said, however, what they don't know won't hurt them. I will be discreet.
- The venue is putting all the food in a different room from the actual party. That setup affords I will never have to be around steaming buffet foods.
- The DJ was asked not to use any fog or spray or chemicals.
- I missed a baby shower recently on my mom's side because of my medical issues.
- I missed being with the family to see the new baby (they were cooking food I couldn't be around - gluten in the air for hours, and it was taking place in a private home, indoors in the area they cooked in).
- I missed being at my mom's birthday dinner last month because they were cooking right in front of everyone at a hibachi restaurant.
- I missed going for a pedicure with all the girls the other night as they were getting ready for the party! I can't be around all those chemicals.
- I missed many other special occasions and parties throughout the years.
Visit My Pages: