Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Gluten Fee Vegetable Crockpot Lasagna - All Organic

It's been a while since I filmed a meal preparation.  I've been spending a lot of time in hospitals these days  Luckily not for myself.  My husband had pneumonia and not long after he came home, another family member needed a gallbladder removed!  Fun times!

I try to make the best of it.  Take a look at an essay I wrote when I was a patient in the hospital (one of the many times in 2016).  You need to keep a sense of humor.


Check out some of my other blog posts, listed below, to see the brands I use.  All my products are organic, gluten, nut, soy, corn and egg free.

Click the link to see my gluten free, organic crockpot lasagna recipe.

Gluten Free, Organic, Vegetable Lasagna:  



Click on the video above for ingredients and procedure!  


Please subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel - link below.  Share with family and friends and on Social Media!  Feel free to leave an on-topic comment, make a suggestion, share an idea or ask on-topic questions (all comments require approval)

No comments:

Post a Comment