Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2017

What's For Brunch? Chicken!

I made a quick brunch of chicken breast, a sweet potato and spinach.  The brunch was all organic, gluten free, and free from the other ingredients I'm allergic to as well.  See:  Welcome, Make Yourself At Home.  

The entire meal was quick and easy.  I don't use seasonings, the less I use, the better for me.  You can season however you desire.


The two chicken breasts I cooked are too much for one meal.  I didn't even eat one whole chicken breast.  I had about 6 & 1/2 oz. of chicken along with the rest of the meal.  That leaves plenty left over to use in other dishes.

For the process and ingredients of the entire meal, see below:











Please subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel - link below.  Share with family and friends and on Social Media!  Feel free to leave an on-topic comment, make a suggestion, share an idea or ask on-topic questions (all comments require approval)

No comments:

Post a Comment