Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The Intricate Process of Making A Cup of Coffee


This is my second post on my new blog.


Tonight is Wednesday and I thought I'd film a dish, (concoction) as I call it since I "invented" it.   I informed hubby of my intention and asked him to try to keep the noise level down (loud television, video games)

.
His response, "how about you film yourself making me some coffee."  Who could turn down such a request.  So... I did.  Hope you all enjoy and learn something from this intricate, amazing process.

Men... pay attention!

To watch the intricate process of making a cup of coffee, please view the video below:


Below are pictures of the entire process.  




The finished product!  



Please subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel - link below.  Share with family and friends and on Social Media!  Feel free to leave an on-topic comment, make a suggestion, share an idea or ask on-topic questions (all comments require approval)

No comments:

Post a Comment