Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2017

Organic, Gluten Free Chicken, Beef, Vegetable Soup In The Crockpot

Chicken soup - Jewish/Italian Penicillin!  There is truth to that old wives' tale.  Chicken soup does help in healing.  You really do feel better after eating a steaming hot bowl of homemade chicken soup.


My soup is easy to make.  Peeling and chopping can be a bit time consuming, but once that is done, the rest is easy.  You toss it all into the crock pot and let it cook!  You have most of the food groups in one dish!

It snowed here on Long Island today and we have even more on the way tomorrow. I'd say soup is the perfect meal for dinner!


I've always been a vegetable lover.  As a preschooler my favorite vegetables were spinach and brussels sprouts.  Yes, you read that correctly.  What kid eats spinach and brussels sprouts?  This kid did.

Sometimes I will add organic, gluten free brown rice pasta to my soup.  Sometimes I will add a tomato base.

Watch the video below to see how I make Organic, Gluten Free Chicken, Beef, Vegetable Soup In The Crock pot:


 Below are the ingredients and procedure:



 








Four hours after all ingredients went into the pot, I had a delicious chicken, beef, vegetable soup.


I use Chinese soup containers saved by my family to store my soup. One container will go into the refrigerator and the other into the freezer. 


While the soup cooked, I made myself a burger and sweet potatoes for lunch with some of the beef and part of the sweet potato I saved.  


Please subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel - link below.  Share with family and friends and on Social Media!  Feel free to leave an on-topic comment, make a suggestion, share an idea or ask on-topic questions (all comments require approval)

No comments:

Post a Comment