Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Ground Beef With Potatoes and Green Veggies (All Organic and Gluten Free)


I have a severe allergy to gluten.  I can't breathe if I accidentally ingest it.  Even breathing it in is a problem.  I can't walk into a pizzeria.  If my mom is baking, I can't go into her house.


I also can't have nuts, soy, eggs, corn, sulfur, or sulfites and I have issues with genetically modified foods, preservatives, antibiotics and pesticides, hence, I eat all organic.

Because of all these issues, I am limited in what I can eat.  Therefore, I come up with "concoctions", which is how recipes are invented, right?  One day I took it into my head to "do something with the ground beef" and this is what I came up with.  See video below:


I know the video is dark.  I will get a small lamp for more light. I'm new at this, I'm learning.









AND.... THE FINISHED PRODUCT.  MY HUSBAND THOUGHT HE WAS VANA WHITE AND CHOSE TO "HELP" ME PRESENT.  



Please subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel - link below.  Share with family and friends and on Social Media!  Feel free to leave an on-topic comment, make a suggestion, share an idea or ask on-topic questions (all comments require approval)

Other Posts You May Be Interested In Below:  SEE SIDE BAR FOR MANY MORE POSTS








Visit My YouTube channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment