Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Fried Potatoes - Gluten Free

I was inspired by one of my favorite YouTubers.  Yes, I've made fried potatoes before, but seeing his video made me think... MMMMMMMMMMM.  So I made my own version.


First I scrub and dry the potatoes and let them dry.  I cut them into thin slices.  I put them in the microwave to soften and then into the drippings from the beef I cooked for other dishes and let them brown up.  Quick and easy and so yummy.  A great little snack once in a while when you are tired of fruit.


Please subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel - link below.  Share with family and friends and on Social Media!  Feel free to leave an on-topic comment, make a suggestion, share an idea or ask on-topic questions (all comments require approval)


No comments:

Post a Comment