Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2017

A Stew? Maybe?

It was about 3:00 p.m. and I was starving.  I wanted to whip up something quickly.


I grabbed things from the fridge. This is what I came up with.  I didn't film the process, but I will give the ingredients and explain.

Ingredients: All organic

ground beef
carrots
red potatoes
peas
spinach
bottled water
pasta sauce

It took about 20 minutes to cook.


Peel carrots and potatoes and wash.  Chop into small pieces.
Put ground beef into a frying pan and chop into small pieces.  Add frozen peas and a little bit of water.
Cook potatoes and carrots in microwave until soft then add to frying pan.
Once the water cooks off, add some sauce and stir everything together well.  .
Add spinach and mix again.
Let simmer a few minutes until spinach is cooked.

Serve and enjoy.

.
I would say it's similar to a stew.  Maybe?  It tasted scrumptious.  I only used about 1/4 of the beef from the package and I have enough for two meals.


My family saves Chinese food containers for me.  I love using them more than my Tupperware.

The meal was quick, easy, tasty and gluten free, nut free, soy free, corn free and egg free.  I could have added onion but I didn't think of it.  You can add any seasoning you would like.  I cook as plain as possible, it's better for me.



Please subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel - link below.  Share with family and friends and on Social Media!  Feel free to leave an on-topic comment, make a suggestion, share an idea or ask on-topic questions (all comments require approval)


No comments:

Post a Comment