See: *How To Leave A Comment On This Blog*
BLOGGERS - JOIN MY NEW FACEBOOK GROUP - Click here.
To follow my story: (See Someone Asked Me Today How I Deal With...)
THIS RECIPE IS GLUTEN, NUT, SOY, EGG AND CORN FREE
- I made soup, I'm not sure what kind, but it was yummy.
- I peeled sweet potatoes and white potatoes.
- They sat in cold water until I was ready to chop.
- I made my own chicken stock with organic chicken on the bone.
- I chopped up the sweet potatoes and white potatoes into small pieces.
- I drained the potatoes when I was ready to cook them.
- I cooked the potatoes in the chicken stock.
- Once it started to bubble I lowered the heat to medium and I kept it covered.
- When the potatoes were almost cooked I added organic peas. I thought they might add flavor. If I could, I would have added onion, celery and carrots and some spices, but I can't due to food issues.
- When everything was cooked to very soft I removed it from the heat.
- I used the hand blender to blend it all together, right in the pot.
- I measured two ounces of chicken to add it to my soup for some extra protein.
|mom's stuffed cabbage and stuffed peppers|
Visit My Pages: